Here are the most frequently asked questions about our apps, and how to use them. If you don’t find the answer to your question here, please contact us directly.
What is the price of your “XXXX” app? I can’t find the price anywhere.
The price can vary from one country to the other. To know the price in your country, just press the “UNLOCK” button, and after entering your store password, you will see a popup window showing the final price and asking for confirmation. You can then proceed with your payment, or cancel your purchase safely.
I unlocked one of the Indie Goes apps, but I had to reinstall my phone, and now the app is locked again. How can I unlock it without paying a second time?
To unlock a previously purchased app, just click the “Get Full Version” button again, but when the purchase screen appears, press the “RESTORE” button. The app will contact the app store, and if you purchased it before, the full version will be restored. Please keep in mind that you need to use the same user account as the one used to make the initial purchase. And of course, the type of device must remain the same (Apple, Android or Amazon device).
I have a phone and a tablet. I purchased an app on my phone. Can I also restore this purchase on my tablet without paying again?
Yes, just follow the restoration process described above on your tablet. Again, please keep in mind that you need to use the same user account as the one used to make the initial purchase on all devices. And of course, the different devices must be of the same type (Apple, Android or Amazon).
I purchased your app on an Android device, and now I have an iPhone. Can I unlock it on my new device without paying again?
Unfortunately it is not possible. The Google Play Store, the Apple App Store and the Amazon App Store don’t share the same revenues at all (actually, they are big competitors), so it is not possible to transfer a purchase from one store to the other. This is not a personal choice, but the way those companies handle their commercial and technical policies. So all apps (not only ours) that you pay for on one store, will have to be purchased again on the other if you change your device brand.
I purchased your app on an Android device, and I now got a new Android device. I should be able to restore the app, but it doesn’t work.
Again, please be aware that the exact same user account has to be used on the new device, or your purchase history won’t be found by the Play Store. To verify that your purchases are recognized by Google, please do the following.
- First, launch the Play Store app on your new device
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner:
- Pick the “Account” entry:
- Tap the “Order history” entry:
- Finally, check your order history. The app you want to restore should be listed there. If it’s not the case, it means that the store can’t retrieve your purchase history (probably because of a Google account misconfiguration). You will need to fix this before trying to restore any purchase made with your previous device (this constraint is not only related to our apps: all apps will require this, as no app can restore a previous purchase if the Google Store doesn’t give its permission first).
- If on the other hand, your purchase appears in your order history, and you still can’t restore it, please contact us by providing us with the corresponding Transaction.ID. We will do our best to solve this issue.